You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (NovaCutis GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 1-11, 61118 Bad Vilbel, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +49 800 3333 378) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract.
You may also complete and submit the sample revocation form or other clear statement on our website, see below. If you make use of this option, we will immediately (e.g. by e-mail) send you a confirmation of receipt of such revocation.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement.
For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
“We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier”.
“You must return the goods to NovaCutis GmbH, Konrad-Adenauer-Allee 1-11, 61118 Bad Vilbel, at the nearest DPD Pickup Parcel Shop immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.”
– You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
The right of revocation expires prematurely with contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send
– To [insert here the name, address and, if applicable, the fax number and e-mail address of the entrepreneur by the entrepreneur]:
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)